Making sure your organization has the coverage it needs to run smoothly is more than just good business, it also help you focus on the heart of your mission.
At Guide Insurance Services we specialize in working with nonprofit entities and their unique insurance needs.
We know the less time you spend on operational issues like insurance coverage, the more time can be devoted to taking care of what matters most to your staff, volunteers, and the causes and people you serve.
We’re committed to providing all the nonprofits we serve—from government offices to caretakers—with a financially consistent and best-in-class insurance and risk management service.
Who Needs Non-Profit Insurance Coverage?
Given the limited budget many Washington nonprofits operate from, large or unexpected expenses like a lawsuit, could lead to big problems.
The right insurance coverage will help to guard against the biggest (or worst) risks is a wise move for nonprofits.
We work with a variety of nonprofit, volunteer, government and social service organizations in Washington, including:
- Fire districts
- School districts
- Social services
- Arts and cultural organizations
- Community health clinics
- Counseling centers
- Educational societies
- Environmental conservation organizations
- Foundations and fund-raising organizations
- Historical societies
- Mental health facilities
- Parent-teacher associations
- Professional organizations
- Shelters for the homeless, elderly, families, battered women, and teens
- Special needs schools
- And more!
Because non-profit organizations in Washington are so varied, we provided customized coverage and protection for each one on an individual, case-by-case basis. Depending on the needs of your organization, coverage may include:
- Commercial General Liability
- Personal and Advertising Injury Liability
- Products / Completed Operations
- Damage to Leased or Rented Premises
- Fire Legal Liability
- Employee Benefits Liability
- Stop Gap – Employers Liability
- Volunteers as Additional Insureds
- Coverage for Fundraising / Special Events
- Employee Dishonesty
- Business Income with Extra Expense
- Electronic Data Processing
- Newly Acquired or Constructed Property
- Auto Physical Damage – Storage or When Not “Over the Road”
- Valuable Papers / Accounts Receivable
- Green Property Coverage Extension
Wrongful Acts Coverage
- Directors, Officers and Employee Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Fiduciary Liability
- Sexual Harassment, Abuse, Molestation
If your non-profit insurance misses just one aspect of the right protection, the mission of your organization could be placed at serious risk.
What about the cost?
Fact is, you can’t afford not to have coverage. Understandably, price is always a concern for most organizations. But with a custom non-profit insurance policy from Guide Insurance, you are in control of what types and amounts of coverage you want to pay for, and when. So it can be surprisingly affordable.
And talking to a local resource you can trust is the first priority.
The Guide Insurance Services Difference
While most insurance products are similar in price and function, insurance providers are very different when it comes to structuring a policy that actually covers you.
There’s no such thing as a one-size-fits-all insurance policy when it comes to protecting your organization and its service mission.
We’re your neighbors. We protect people we know and care about in Washington, and that means we always look for ways to protect you better, including carefully choosing the insurance companies we represent to be both affordable and responsive.
Since 1952, Guide Insurance Services has devoted its knowledge and combined experience in the industry to deliver quality insurance policies to individuals and businesses surrounding Lynden, Washington.
Our team of knowledgeable insurance professionals is experienced in creating personal and commercial insurance policies designed to fit your needs. With Guide Insurance Services, our friendly staff will work with you on a one-on-one basis to develop not only the perfect policy, but a lasting relationship.
Click on the quote request button now and let the professionals at Guide Insurance Services help you forge the strongest shield possible to help you protect the things you care about most.