Building a Safety Culture in your Restaurant
Are your employees engaged in workplace safety?
Safety isn’t the responsibility of a single person – everyone in a restaurant needs to be committed to safety. Our restaurant risk management tools can highlight the financial benefits of workplace safety and help establish collaborative safety programs.
Did you know that you can see a massive return on investment for every dollar you invest in workplace safety and health?
Providing food and beverage services may have your finances spread thin, and Guide Insurance Services is here to help. We’ll work with you to create safety and health programs that will help you keep your workforce on the job and productive, which will improve your bottom line.
Tools to help you succeed
- Access to customizable restaurant safety manual which includes safety responsibilities, fire prevention, liquor liability, sexual harassment and job specific safety precautions.
- templates to assist in developing comprehensive safety policies regarding restaurant inspections, communicable diseases, equipment maintenance and abuse prevention.
- Employee facing resources in the form of easy to read newsletters, articles and flyers.
- Templates to encourage safety discussions between managers, supervisors and employees.
- OSHA training programs to help ensure your employees are trained and ready to adhere to OSHA requirements. Including instructor notes, presentation materials, employee handouts and quizzes.
If working with an Insurance Agent who partners with you to provide support outside of the insurance purchase process is important to you, contact Nathan Fischer at Guide Insurance Services. Nathan is a hospitality insurance specialist providing for clients in Oregon and Washington state.
You can reach Nathan Fischer at NateF@guideinsuranceservices.com or by phone at 971-369-0188.